When it comes to fall decor, I’m a minimalist at heart. I’m not a big fan of the orange pumpkin explosion that happens this time of year (though give me a creamy white pumpkin any day!) and tend to keep the fall decor in my house subtle. I reach for displaying vases of dried wheat, switching up my throw pillows and blankets to something cozier, and bringing in a few more warm, rustic details throughout my home.
If you’d also rather leave the fake cobwebs/witches/bats/etc. behind, this roundup of fall decor ideas was made with you in mind!
Fall Decor Ideas That Aren’t Cheesy
1. Antique Finish Decor Tray in Copper – This vintage-inspired tray would look equally great hung on a wall, or displayed on a coffee table to hold small decor items like wooden beads, candles, and/or small vases.
2. Striped Gray Throw Pillow – I like to switch up my throw pillows and blankets seasonally, and while this pillow could be used any time of year, I like how it brings a bit of cool tones and texture to your space to balance out those warm, rich fall tones.
3. Ivory Enamel Tea Kettle – Cold weather means more hot drinks like tea and cocoa, and I love the look of this statement tea kettle.
4. Decorative Round Rattan Basket – This basket is great for storing extra throw blankets that we pull out this time of year.
5. Ceramic Ribbed Gray Vase – This would look great with some dried wheat or pampas grass.
6. Palermo Cotton Throw Blanket – This super-soft Turkish cotton throw blanket is perfect for those living in areas that might be cool and crisp in the morning, but heat up later in the day, as it’s not too heavy. These creamy neutral tones will look good with anything, too!
8. Decorative Leather Basket – I love this as an alternative to a woven basket. This size is perfect for holding magazines or extra throw blankets.
9. Mosi Throw Blanket in Cream – One of my favorite ways to cozy up my home for the fall is to choose a throw blanket that reminds me of my favorite sweater. This one looks so soft and warm, and it’s currently 25% off!
10. Elulia Throw Blanket, Striped Cognac – As you can probably tell from this list of fall decor, I’m not the biggest fan of traditional fall tones, but I love how this blanket is subtle.
11. Jenni Kayne Cedar Glass Candle – What is fall without a scented candle? I’m partial to white candles, and this cedar-scented one would be the coziest addition to any room. Also, so great that you can repurpose the glass it comes in!
12. Acacia Serving Tray – You can either use this as a serving tray or my preference, as a decorative item for your coffee table to display books and small items.