K. Peterson Design is searching for a part-time Design Assistant for a busy growing interior design company, specializing in bespoke full-service remodels, new builds, and furnishing projects. KPD creates timeless, classic interiors that stand the test of time through quality construction, materials and furnishings for their busy clientele. Check us out at kpetersondesign.com . At KPD our goal is to offer our clients a world-class experience from the first time they contact us all the way through to placing the last pillow on their sofa. Back at the office, we work hard, laugh a lot and have Friday happy hours, because work should be rewarding and fun.
Who you are:
Someone who has an eye for details (our business IS details), a passion for being organized, and a self-motivated individual who double and triple checks everything. The interior design industry and the KPD brand requires a high level of detail and your customer service skills must be top notch in order to provide the world class experience that KPD offers. You must be able to take direction and help execute the style of design that KPD is known for and ensure that our brand is held in a high regard.
• Must love interior design!
• Administrative experience 1-2 years
• 1-2 years of design related experience.
• Graduate of an accredited design school (preferred not required)
• Comfortable on Mac based computer and programs including:
• Proficient with SketchUp and proper workflows in Sketchup
• AutoCAD a plus
• Own car and insurance and live within driving distance of our studio office in Redmond, WA
• Highly detail oriented
• Super organized
• Ability to take direction and initiative in problem solving.
• Comfortable working a home based studio office